Looking for a super tasty & easy supper that everyone will love?
Give No Peek Chicken a try! There are some different variation of this recipe, and we’ll talk about that, but this is how I made it last night and everyone loved it! Yesterday was our grocery shopping day which normally takes at least a few hours since we live pretty far out in the country. I wanted something that I didn’t have to put much thought into, but that would satisfy everyone (including 2 teens!). The ingredients below are what I used. I chose to add cheese because we love cheese on or in just about anything in my home!
You can also use a packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix if you’d like. I found that the seasoning in the Uncle Bens rice was sufficient enough though. We also used chicken thighs, but of course you can use chicken breasts or even chicken tenderloins!
- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Long Grain & Wild Rice (original recipe)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can water (you can add 2 cans if you like a softer rice)
- Chicken thighs, breasts or tenders
- Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix (optional)